What Can We Do For You?
Our service engineers are factory trained and recognised by all fastening manufacturers including POP® and FAR ®. We assess and repair all makes and models, quotations are given within 24hours.
We specialise in all air, hydraulic and pneumatic tool repairs.
Part On is an authorised repair agent for rivet tool manufacturers such as FAR, POP, Avdel, Gesipa, Lobster and Masterfix. Contact our office team to arrange a quotation through our online form or telephone
0121 439 7152.
What are the Benefits of having your tool repaired by Part-On?
· We offer a 24 - 48 hour (upon receipt of tool) turn
around on quotations.
· Every tool is serviced in house by our factory trained
· Additionally, we stock large ranges of spares in house
for when needed!
· Really?!...Yes! Part-On offer detailed quotations which
we are more than happy to advise further on if needed.
· Everything your tool needs we can source.
· Here we offer on hand technical support whenever
· Even posting YouTube videos to help support prolonging
· Recently offering our a TPM service to prolong tool life.
· Even with maximum discounts from our suppliers… we pass
this pleasure onto our customers!
· For all customer we log service history with Part-On’s own
unique serial number.
· Openly we are a warranty repair centre for most leading
· Respectively offering prompt turn arounds on quotations as
we consider the importance for turnaround time for the
customers we deal with e.g. aerospace, automation etc.
· You can always count on us anytime you need your tool serviced!
· Our website provides all drawings we obtain for the tools we sell.
· Understanding your tool takes a part in prolonging tool life that’s
why Part-On post facts and tips on our social media pages
CLICK HERE to see our factory trained engineers certificates for your piece of mind!
Made To Order - Protection screens will decrease the amount of contact made between employee-customer.
A how-to guide for adjusting the stroke and force on a POP XTN20 Tool!
Maintenance Of Tool Jaws / Clamps to keep your tool functional!
Explore your imagination and envision how aluminium builds can improve your productivity!
Workshop Fitter / Fabricator Part-on Tools Ltd - Kings Norton B38 Salary negotiable based on experience.
Here at Part-On we service and support all tools we sell. Our in-house tool engineers are factory trained and you can see their certificates on our website!
Scott Freeman is using our products to design a laser cutter so we decided to support and follow Scott's journey.
Examples of how using our fabrication stock to create things could improve your business.
The MFX612 is uniquely suited to place large size blind rivet nuts in small areas.
Tool Maintenance is important for prolonging life and Reprime/lubrication is one key aspect for Pneumatic Tools!